An email to Blue Cross Blue Shield.

It's a bit unprofessional to keep members on hold for 25+ minutes in order to speak to a representative through the 800 #. It would probably have taken longer, however, I hung up since I registered and created my account online and submitted my questions via this online questionnaire form during the entire time I was on hold and after waiting 20 minutes to begin with. Clearly the hold time is indicative that BCBS is not maintaining adequate staff to answer these phone lines. I cannot imagine how someone with an actual serious health related question or who does not have access to internet or free phones could possibly afford in time or money to wait on hold for such an absurd time. No need to respond, apologize, or use the day after a holiday as an excuse.  File under general customer grievances or delete bin.

I've attached a PDF. (shown below)