Reverse black panther

What is just and good? The market on a sunny Saturday.
What is the origin of species? But it can't be just between us.
Terror precedes what? Yes.
What did God do on the 8th day? Could I relinquish my will.
Are you gay? If I could be the personification of the concept of trying.
What comes easily next? Our future together.
When did you last have sex? Having it still.
What is heartbreak? No. It's 6.
What is ribboned in? 7 years.
What do I want or what do I think I want? Only after sex.
What am I after? Absolutely not.
What is your sense of self most like? Divorce.
What is the best ship? Something long and hard.
What traits are most desirable in a man? Only when aroused.
Have you ever seen death? I wish I could be clearer.
What, if anything, is unseducable? A poet.
Why not tell me what I am doing here? No one really knows.
Who is God? Suppose a lion at the kill--that's us.
What is love, John? It is blood letting I imagine.
Why did we meet? Please! I had hoped so often.
These games are about what? John Myers.
What are we doing in 30 minutes? It helps.
What is your deepest desire? A lawyer.
Vodka or gin? It is green as the smell of pine.
Brandishing a _________? Bottom.
Why not? I know it's after 3pm when it happens.
What does blue taste like? Hungrily is the only way.
Where do you see yourself? That's what she said.
What are stake drapes? It is the railroad between us.
Five flowers for sale or sixty? Black & blue.